Thursday, December 03, 2009

Guzheng outing

Hi,

The geocities account got deactivated already, so we'll switch back here ok?

I'm suggesting, we don't have to stick to the Saturday practice for December. Many of you are not free on Saturday too. Perhaps we should try to suit Shuhui's schedule.

We could have one day, go for guzheng practice, then come out to have a meal and we can discuss what to do with the juniors. I'll ask Ms Lim again if anybody wants to join us. Can make it a guzheng outing too.

One possible schedule for the guzheng outing could be:
11-1pm: Guzheng practice at ZHSS
1-2pm: Lunch
after lunch: Some activities. For fun!

Can you tell me what are the days you prefer, what are the days you are not free? I think we can have practices once a week in December. I wish to fix the dates for the entire month asap so that you all can free up the required time slot.

Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home