Might as well post it here..
Also, zhguzhengss.blogspot.com will be our permanent account. Tagboard available!! Haha do ultilise the functions in the blog. If u wanna share any information or suggestion for songs or objections to the plan, you can leave a comment or just post a new entry! Refrain from using the tagboard for these purposes cos the tagboard entries will eventually be deleted when the memory is used up.
Btw I’ve set sat 7pm to 9pm as our practising hour, any objections? I’ll try to ask zhss if the music room is available for us.. If not, I’m thinking of using nanyang jc or braedell heights CC (don’t know how to spell).. It’s very difficult to find a common time slot for everyone of us already cos of ppl’s different working days/hours.. so hope u all can make do with these other places IF (hope not) zhss isn’t available.
Thank you for taking your time to read this. Please do not reply to this email. Reply to yohfng@hotmail.com or sms me at 92281056 for any enquiry. Add me at MSN too..
Most of the contents in the email are here already, except for the password and some rambling.. Yup this is in response to many people asking me where are we going to have lessons. You may ask me personally for the password/username. I haven't send the email to everybody cos i don't have the contacts at hand. Hopefully people will forward to those who haven't got the email.
huifang

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home